Making Your Small Space Liveable
You live in a small space but it doesn’t have to look uncomfortable and unpleasant. You can still make good things out of your small space. Maximizing and beautifying your small space is a challenge but it can be done. The key is decorating them.
Here are some tips to make your small space liveable:
- Trick your eyes: You should trick your eyes. You need to create an impression of vastness by maximizing decorative materials like floor-to-ceiling curtains. You also need to strategically place mirrors.
- Choose furnishings: You have to choose your furnishings well. You should consider furnishings and other decorations that offer all-out functionality. The trick is to use big but few furnishings.
- Choose even-toned rooms: Choose colours that can bring a calming or soothing effect. Even-toned rooms will trick your eyes in believing that the space is spacious.
- Customize: Your space is yours to begin with. You have to customize it according to your preferences.
- High-mounted elements: One way to maximize your space is to make high-mounted elements like ceilings and hanging decors. They will draw the eyes upward.
- Control the clutter: More importantly, you have to control the clutter. If clutter is everywhere, you need to organize and de-clutter your space. You have to maintain the organization and cleanliness of your space so it will look pleasing in your eyes and your visitors.
If you are not satisfied of your decoration, you can always look for interior designers here in Singapore. There are many Singaporeans who are willing to lend you a hand when it comes to decorating. Time will come where you will be satisfied with your small space.