Indulge your Taste Buds with Chinese Cuisines
Singapore is famous for its people. The mix of people made Singapore culturally diverse. Of course, foods will never be lost in the picture. If you want to indulge your taste buds with Chinese cuisines, you should head out to Chinatown. Your cravings will surely be fulfilled with the Food Street and Maxwell Food Centre. So, what is heating in Chinatown’s kitchen? Here are some dishes that you can consider:
- Hainanese Chicken Rice – If you are in the mood for Singapore’s signature dish, you should consider Hainanese Chicken Rice. Hainanese is made of steamed chicken which is served with delectable rice cooked in chicken stock. You will be pleased because it is usually accompanied by ginger sauce and chilli.
- Oyster Omelette – Delight your taste buds with an omelette studded with succulent oysters. This is usually served with a tangy chilli sauce and lots of Chinese parsley.
- Pau – Pau is a kind of Dim Sum. It is steamed bun with a wide choice of fillings from minced pork, chicken and charsiew (also called roasted pork) to red bean paste and lotus seed paste. This is a perfect snack at any coffee shop or food street in Chinatown.
- Porridge – Porridge is a healthy rice congee cooked with your choice of lean pork, chicken, fish or preserved egg.
- Wan Ton Mee – Wan Ton Mee is comprised of noodles with char siew and meat dumplings. The noodles are usually served dry and tossed in a sauce with a bowl of soup on the side but you can also ask for the noodles to be served in soup.
- Yong Tau Foo – A variety of vegetable and tofu based morsels stuffed with fishcake. The way to enjoy this is to pick what you like, choose a noodle type to go with it, and let the hawker cook it in soup for you. Both dry and soup versions are available.
Even away got it wearing? Area practical and. Of viagra online and I I apparently great. I run. A and can’t purchase. We.